If you would like to request bureaucrat rights, please read the requirements and nominate yourself below.
- Be a friendly, active and trusted part of the community for a time longer than 6 months
- Admin rights
- Understandable, nearly 100% correct English all the time
- Comfortable with the tools
- Good knowledge of wiki-editing (coding, etc.)
- Already have admin rights for at least 3 months
- Know your way around the wiki, and know and get along with other users.
How to nominate yourself/another userEdit
Place a new section under the Nominations header, and then give a few sentences about why you/the user deserves the rights and, in the case of self-nominations, what you would do with the rights if elected.
If you have been nominated by another user, and do/don't wish to be nominated, place a sentence under the nomination stating your choice.
If you wish to nominate yourself, or another user for Bureaucrat rights, place a nomination below.